Cost: Alliance Partners £40, Other £60
Teaching and Learning Coach Training.
- (16th January 2017) Learn about key skills required for coaching. Coaching resources provided. Explanation of ‘Speed Coaching’
- (8th May 2017) Colleagues will feed back on how they have applied the learning from the first session and what impact there has been.
Noel Linington – Lead Coach, Teaching and Learning.
Who is it suitable for:
Colleagues interested in coaching others in a school context.
What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc.
- Skills needed to be an effective coach
- Resources to support coaching programmes
- Information about ‘Speed Coaching’
What is the intended impact for you?
- Enable teachers to share expertise and to help colleagues to develop their practice through professional coaching.
- You will be expected to try some of the learning from the first session, and then feedback about the impact at the follow up session.
What is the intended impact for your school?
- Sustained improvements in teaching through collaboration.
Register your attendance by filling out the form below.